SUPERYACHT AUSTRALIA PUBLICATIONS
Superyacht Australia produces and actively promotes information for superyachts planning to visit the South Pacific region. The information is researched by entities from both the Australian and international superyacht industries and is presented through a series of superyacht guides. The guides ensure Captains, Owners and crew have easy access to the latest information on the region from anchorages, top attractions and detailed itineraries to ports of entry, provisioning and maintenance plus so much more in between.
The publications include:
- Superyacht Australia magazine featuring destinations, latest news and industry updates
- The Superyacht Group Great Barrier Reef guide on visiting the Great Barrier Reef
- Superyacht Australia guides on cruising the coasts of Southern Queensland and New South Wales
- The newly released ‘Australia InDepth’ documentary series covering must-visit destinations and interviews with top industry spokespeople
- A summary ‘Superyacht Guides e-Flyer’ (see below) with direct links to the recommended publications including global and Asia Pacific for contacts and information while on route to the South Pacific region.