Welcome to Southern Queensland
The Southern Queensland coast is an undiscovered region with an abundance of attractions for visitors to enjoy both on the water and onshore. With its sub-tropical climate, it ensures this region is a captivating destination to visit all year round.
The Southern Queensland Superyacht Guide provides key information for superyachts planning on visiting locations from Gladstone and the Southern Great Barrier Reef in the north to Coolangatta on the Gold Coast in the south.
Southern Queensland is ready to receive visiting superyachts and looks forward to showcasing some truly unique experiences, first class marinas and world-renown refit yards for those vessels cruising this undiscovered coast.
To visit the Southern Queensland Superyacht Guide e-book, click on the link below or the image alongside to flip through the colourful pages and maps and learn more about cruising the local waters in this fascinating region.
The e-book is easy to navigate page by page, or via the search function, contains stacks of live hyperlinks and the ability to download the entire guide.
The guide contains information on top attractions for each destination including:
- Isolated islands on the Southern Great Barrier Reef
- Up close whale watching experiences on the Fraser Coast
- Deserted white sandy beaches on the Sunshine Coast
- Exploring Brisbane by river while enjoying the busy city night life
- Quiet remote anchorages at Moreton Island, Moreton Bay
- Gondwana rainforests in Springbrook National Park
- Australian native animals at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Top surfing spots at Snapper Rocks on the Gold Coast.
The guide also provides comprehensive information for captains and crew on:
- Port clearance locations
- Superyacht marinas and their services
- The world-class superyacht refit and repair yards located in Brisbane and the Gold Coast
- Lists and links for on-site and locally based marine services including crew focused facilities
- Locally based vessel agents
- Maritime authorities and marine rescue organisations
For further enquiries on the Southern Queensland Superyacht Guide please contact email@example.com
Images on this page are courtesy of Rivergate Marina and Shipyard for the banner image and Tourism and Events Queensland for all other images.