Now in its ninth year, the 2019 ASMEX Conference brings together not only topical speakers and challenging debate from key industry players, it also contributes to setting the agenda for the future promotion of the Australian marine export industry tackling crucial challenges and sparking new initiatives.
As the flagship conference in Australia for the marine export industry, ASMEX 2019 will continue to build on its solid reputation for delivering quality and current industry information and invaluable networking opportunities offering a strong appeal to both national and international marine industry professionals.
With the ASMEX 2019 theme of ‘Driving innovation and sustainability’, the conference will include a focus on environmental and sustainability initiatives driven by the marine industry, what programs are working and why, where the industry can improve and how new innovations from our industry are critical to improving our progress. High profile national and international guest speakers and key industry figures will present the latest best practice examples from their markets and domains.
What’s holding you back? Space is limited. Click here to register now.
Why you should attend ASMEX 2019:
- Largest marine industry and superyacht conference in the Asia Pacific region
- Tackles real issues through quality speakers and informative debate
- Networking opportunities with a diverse range of senior industry delegates and speakers
- Specialist breakout sessions to drill down into the detail
- Delegates are all industry professionals and include boat builders, designers, refit shipyards, government representatives, equipment manufacturers, charter agents and brokers, distributors, captains, yachting service providers and more
- Enjoy incredible value as the ticket price includes attending the Welcome Function and Gala Dinner (you can’t get better value than that!