- This event has passed.
ENSURE YOUR SUCCESSES ARE RECOGNISED BY INDUSTRY – ENTER THE 2019 AUSTRALIAN MARINE INDUSTRY AWARDS
Applications are open for the 2019 Australian Marine Industry Awards!
The Awards are presented annually to reward the outstanding industry achievements of Australian marine export, superyacht and commercial businesses.
The awards are free to enter and provide entrants with the opportunity to be:
- recognised for their outstanding achievements and contributions to the Australian export, superyacht and commercial marine industries.
- receive publicity and media exposure for their business products and services
- be recognised as an inspirational leader in creating positive change and innovation in the industry
- review project objectives and ambitions whilst reflecting on their organisations achievements
- provide recognition and reward for employees (winning an award is a great motivator and can boost team morale)
- remain involved with the program in future years’ and establish networks with other past winners and entrants
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE TO ENTER?
To be eligible to apply an applicant must be a financial member of the Australian International Marine Export Group (AIMEX), the Australian Commercial Marine Group (ACMG) or Superyacht Australia (SYA) and meet the criteria in each category (Export, Superyacht, Commercial)
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION AND BE RECOGNISED FOR YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS
Entries can be made in more than one category. Download your application form/s below.
To apply for awards in the export category please download – Application Form – 2019 Australian Marine Industry Export Awards
To apply for awards in the superyacht category please download – Application Form – 2019 Australian Marine Superyacht Awards
To apply for awards in the Commercial category please download – Application Form – 2019 Australian Marine Commercial Awards
All entries must be completed on the downloadable application forms above and submitted by email to Eliza Simpson – firstname.lastname@example.org in word format by Friday 22 March 5pm AEST. Applications or further material will not be accepted after this date. We cannot accept applications that are hard copy or not on the appropriate application form.