AIMEX and Superyacht Australia are excited … read more.
Superyacht Australia announced today that Superyacht … read more.
Superyacht Australia develops and promotes Australia as a unique cruising destination and also reinforces to the world the international competitiveness of the Australian refit and repair sector. Superyacht Australia is a division of the Australian International Marine Export Group (AIMEX) who are the peak body representing Australian Marine Export and Superyacht Industries.
Who are Members?
Superyacht Australia represents some of Australia’s most successful local and international brands, plus emerging companies and firms that showcase exciting innovation, provide the highest levels of service, quality workmanship, skills, expertise and technological development to the Superyacht Industry.
Key benefits of Membership:
- Being part of the Australian drive to attract increased numbers of Superyachts to Australia via support for Government lobbying efforts.
- Global exposure through listing on the Superyacht Australia website and promotional material
- Networking opportunities allowing you to develop greater awareness of your business
- To seek out business opportunities
- To increase knowledge of the industry
- To be kept up to date with global statistics and industry information
- To gain access to key international Yacht shows
- Consolidated approach providing strength in a competitive world market through internationally recognised Australian destination marketing, i.e. programs such as Export Market Development Grants (EMDG)
- Information regarding the latest in Federal and State Government support for businesses i.e EMDG
- Enhanced international marketing power through a unified approach and increased exposure of the Australian Superyacht industry at key international Superyacht shows and events
- Opportunities to receive business inquiries from around the world
- A website which features every member with direct links to each member’s site via company name or industry category
- Mentoring opportunities with experienced Australian Superyacht personalities from all sectors of the industry – meet friends and share their experiences
- Access to the Australian Superyacht and local Awards- the best marketing tool your business can have
- Specialist assistance for first time and inexperienced businesses wanting to enter the superyacht market
- Representation at boat shows – even when you can’t be there
- Links to other major Australian and international marine industry associations
- Support in your PR activities- access to a worldwide media list to get your message out
Below are two membership options to businesses in Australia servicing the Superyacht Industry.
Superyacht Division Corporate Member – $2000 + GST
- Applicable to a business who is a national company or key industry stakeholder focused on offering services across Australia and Globally
- Ability to be elected to the Superyacht Australia committee
- Prominent positioning on the Business Directory of the Superyacht Australia Website as a National Member
- Access to Superyacht Australia e-news with industry updates
- Ability to purchase space at Superyacht Australia supported international boat shows (Monaco/Fort Lauderdale/Dubai/Shanghai/METS)
- Ability to purchase Walkers Packages (logo on stand and exhibitor passes) at Superyacht Australia supported international boat shows (Monaco/Fort Lauderdale/Dubai/Shanghai/METS)
- Inclusion in Superyacht Australia networking activities/seminars and opportunities
- Ability to apply or nominate companies for the Australian Superyacht Industry Awards
- Complimentary access to the Superyacht Australia Press Release Service
- Receive direct information from national body (eg. bi-monthly e-newsletters)
Superyacht Division Business Membership – $500 + GST
- Applicable to a regional business with a product or service targeted at the local Superyacht sector
- Profile on the Business Directory of the Superyacht Australia Website
- Access to the Regional Superyacht Australia e-news with industry updates
- Inclusion in Superyacht Australia local networking activities/seminars and opportunities
- Ability to apply for the Australian Superyacht Industry Awards
Code of Ethics:
Superyacht Australia members agree to adhere to the BIA code of ethics as follows:
- Act honestly and fairly in all business dealings with the consumer
- Maintain professional courtesy and integrity at all times.
- Ensure all advertising and representations are truthful and accurate.
- At all times act in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Do all that is possible to promote safe boating and educational practices.
- Render accurate, truthful and expert advice to the community.
- Strive for excellence in quality of service to customers.
Code of Conduct
For more information regarding the AIMEX Code of Conduct, please click here.
What are members involved in?
Carpets, Chandlers, Charter/Yacht Brokerage/Sales, Charter Yacht Brokerage, Classification Society, Cleaning, Composite Design & Processing, Consultants, Crew Training & Placement, Day Spa/Massage, Distribution, Electrical/Electronics , Engine Servicing/Refits/Overhauls, Engineering Services, Fashion & Accessories, Gearbox Manufacturers, General Marine Engineering, Government, Insurance Services, Local/Port Authority/Services, Marinas / Berthing, Marinas/Berthing/Resorts, Marine Components / Fittings / Products, Marine Components/Fittings/Refinishers, Marine Storage Solutions, Metal Fabrication, Naval Architects / Yacht & Boat Designers, Government, Paint Suppliers/Repaint & Refinishers, Photography, Provisions – Food & Beverage, Refit Shipyard, Refrigeration/ Air Conditioning, Safety Equipment, Sales and Services, Shipwright/Refit & Repair, Shipyard – New builds/ refits, Shipyards – Refits/Repair & Maintenance, Sponsors, Superyacht Agent, Support Services, Tender Sales and Charter, Tourism Services, Web & Print Media, Yacht AV/ IT and communication systems specialists, Yacht Design, Yacht Interiors / Soft Furnishings, Yacht Management / ISM, Yacht Transport / Freight Forwarders, Yacht Transport / Superyacht Agent.