Twenty of the region’s preeminent professional … read more.
The Australian Superyacht, Marine Export and … read more.
Gold Coast City Marina & Shipyard (GCCM) is home to the largest concentration of marine trades in the Southern Hemisphere. No other facility in Australia has such a diverse and professionally recognised offering with over 60 on-site trades collaborating to cover all aspects of construction, maintenance, repair and refit for vessels of all shapes and size.
Ideally located on Queensland’s spectacular Gold Coast, famous for long white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, GCCM is an ideal cruising destination or stopover for vessels cruising the South Pacific, or the east coast of Australia. Captains and Crew are well catered for. On-site customs and shipping agents provide assistance to overseas vessels. Free courtesy vehicles are available for use, plus GCCM runs a complimentary shuttle bus service to and from Brisbane and Gold Coast International Airports. GCCM is also the official agent for Seal Superyachts on the East Coast of Australia. Seal Superyachts is the premier superyacht support agency spanning the Indian Ocean, Asia and Pacific regions.
GCCM Site Overview:-
- Over 50,000m2 clean and controlled hardstand
- 60+ marine related trades and over 500 contractors on-site (including headquarters for International Paints/Akzo Nobel, Mercury, Volvo Penta and Superyacht Solutions)
- Onsite haul out facilities for vessels up to 250t (nearby partner facilities also include 600t travel lift and 2500t slipway)
- 8 fully enclosed superyacht sheds
- Stern to berths for vessels up to 65m with 400 amp power
- Australia’s largest yacht painting facility
- Keel pit to enable safe work on vessels with deep draft keels
- Fuel bunkering available on request
- Large quantity fuel orders delivered straight to vessel
- 8 AMSA accredited marine surveyors on-site
- Multiple internationally accredited project managers (ISO/Lloyds Ships)
- On-site storage (including dedicated tender storage)
- Largest solar power marine facility in the world
- Internationally recognised (accredited and certified) Clean Marina
- Secure facility monitored by CCTV and night patrols
- On site restaurant and café
- Fuel dock open 7 days (diesel & unleaded)
- Customer/crew lounge, ensuite, laundry and complimentary wi-fi
- On-site helipad for fly in and fly out customers
- Pilot service available for large vessels
- Australia’s most awarded marina and shipyard
A range of customer testimonials and more information can be found at gccm.com.au