This week Superyacht Australia is hosting … read more.
Docklands Superyacht Marina is Victoria’s only superyacht destination. Located at Central Pier, Melbourne Docklands (37° 49′ S latitude, 144° 56.4′ E longitude), the marina is in a safe harbour with calm waters. The Marina delivers you into the heart of a thriving, creative city. Step ashore and you’re only a few minutes’ stroll from some of the Australia’s best food and wine, fashion, arts and events capital.
The Superyacht Marina is managed by the City of Melbourne Docklands Waterways, and provides, amongst others, the following facilities:
– dedicated superyacht berthing for vessels up to 65m
– private, secure, gated berthing
– single and three-phase power up to 100 Amperes / 415 Volts, telephone lines, fresh water, security and sewage pump-out at each berth
– waste disposal management
– marina lounge is a short walk away with showers, TV, kitchenette, free internet for crew use.
Vessels with air draught exceeding 26.4m should contact the Marina Office to confirm underbridge facilities.