South Pacific nations band together as … read more.
The 3rd Australian Tahiti showcase and … read more.
Calendar of Events › International Boat Shows
There are many reasons why the Dubai International Boat Show is the highlight of the worldwide marine calendar; here is a selection:
- Dubai International Boat Show 2015 attracted 28,273 visitors from over 120 countries (19%+ vs 2014).
- 7000+ of the region’s leading VIPs and Royalties choose to attend this annual event.
- 800+ international, regional and local exhibitors from over 50 countries. participated in Dubai International Boat Show 2015.
- Global press coverage reached an audience of more than 79 million and a buying value of more than AED16m, with the onsite presence of 351 journalists from 34 countries in 2015.
- UAE was rated as the world’s seventh wealthiest nation by GDP per capita income.
- The leading and most established platform in the Middle East for global product launches and yacht launches by the world’s leading brands
- Multi-million dollar sales recorded onsite at the 2011 show fueled by the Middle East’s most prolific yacht owners
- Multi award winning event
- 91% of exhibitors rated the event an important part of their marketing strategy and 90% of visitors rated the show as a leading industry event
- The number of leisure marine boats in the Middle East is estimated to rise to 50,600 by 2012*
- There are currently over 15,000 berths realised or under development in the GCC*
Australian Pavilion Online Application Form available here or email Lhamo at email@example.com to express your interest.
AIMEX and Superyacht Australia has organised the Australian Pavilion at the Dubai International Boat Show since 2006 where members can have access to space whether it be their own booth or a small space for brand profile and a base on the AIMEX stand. AIMEX and Superyacht Australia has a strong network of industry contacts in the UAE and normally organises an industry function the night before the show begins. Where possible AIMEX and Superyacht Australia will also arrange a block booking of accommodation for the Australian contingent at an advantageous rate.