Brisbane’s Rivergate Marina & Shipyard is … read more.
The world’s leading superyacht builder Benetti … read more.
WELCOME TO THE 2017 AUSTRALIAN SUPERYACHT AND MARINE EXPORT CONFERENCE PAGE – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR ATTENDANCE
The Australian International Marine Export Group, organisers of the Australian Superyacht and Marine Export Conference (ASMEX) are excited to announce that ASMEX 2017 will return to Sanctuary Cove for its 7th edition partnered by major sponsors, the Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show (SCIBS) and Pantaenius.
The conference will run from the 22 – 24 May 2017 at the InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort, conveniently held in the days leading up to the Sanctuary Cove International Boat show.
It will mark the 7th year the ASMEX conference has been held, a conference which has grown to become the leading marine industry conference in Australia and attracts key players globally. The conference will feature high profile national and international guest speakers who will address current and topical issues in the industry today. This event has gained significant momentum over the past six years and is set to attract an even greater presence of Australian and international delegates. A preliminary program and theme for the conference will be released towards the end of this year. We invite feedback re topics and speakers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Agents, Boat Builders, Brokers, Captains, Equipment manufacturers, Government, Marina Developers, Marina Managers, Marine Insurers/Brokers, Media, Port Operators, Refit & Repair yards and all other relevant stakeholders present in the global marine export, superyacht and commercial marine sectors.
Our Conference program is currently underway.
MacArthur’s Ballroom, InterContinental Sanctuary Cove Resort, Manor Cir, Hope Island QLD 4212
Welcome Function held at the Black Angus Bar and Grill in the Marine Village: Monday evening, 24th May 2017, 6.30pm-8.30pm.
Gala Dinner incorporating the 2017 Australian Marine Industry Awards: Tuesday evening 25th May 2017 – Pre dinner drinks followed by Awards ceremony and Gala Dinner.
Treat and reward your staff – book a table at the Awards dinner, if you would like additional exposure we can arrange additional branding on your table, please contact Lhamo firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy Hour Networking Drinks: Thursday 27th and Friday 28th May 5 – 6pm.
VISITING THE GOLD COAST WHILE AT THE 2017 AUSTRALIAN SUPERYACHT & MARINE EXPORT CONFERENCE
Venture into the Gold Coast’s endless playground for some serious fun. Whether you spend your days at a theme park, on the golf course, shopping, learning to surf, dining al fresco or just soaking up the sunshine, one thing’s for sure: life has never been so much fun.
Sun and surf
With 57 kilometres of sandy beaches to choose from, your perfect beach day awaits.
- Surfing can be tough; luckily the Gold Coast has some of the world’s greatest surfers waiting to teach you to ride.
- The breaks at Snapper Rocks, Burleigh Heads and Kirra attract wave-chasers from around the world, especially when major pro surfing events come to town.
Focus on fun
Host of the 2018 Commonwealth Games, there’s more to the Gold Coast than the beach. Major sporting, food, wine, fashion and music events and exhibitions fill the calendar, while Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach are entertainment playgrounds.
- Do as the locals do and enjoy fish and chips along the Broadwater.
- Indulge your inner food critic at award-winning restaurants.
- Hit the casino, see a show or local theatre event or dance your way to sunrise.
The theme park capital
Now’s the time to tackle those fears. Arm yourself with an action plan and get ready to scream!
- Ride some of the tallest, fastest and scariest thrill rides in the country.
- Shoot down waterslides, cuddle a koala and become an extra on a movie set.
Discover the green behind the gold
- Pop a cork at boutique vineyards, sample local produce and be taken in with local arts and crafts in Mount Tamborine.
- Trade your sandals for shoes and hike one of the walks at Lamington orSpringbrook National Parks.
- Recharge at one of the region’s best health retreats.
Click the logos below to find out more of what the Gold Coast has to offer!
Registrations are open and for those who register by 31 March 2017 you will be in the draw to win some fabulous early bird prizes!
Upon registration you will receive:
- Instant acknowledgement of your registration
- Within 48 hours your registration will be processed and a welcome email sent to you with a tax receipt confirming payment.
- This year accommodation is limited so we recommend you book early –see link below. We will then make your booking with the hotel to ensure you get the discounted rate and the hotel will send you confirmation directly. Please note that rooms are first in first served as numbers are limited.
- Updated newsletters will be sent to you in the lead up to the conference
AIMEX have negotiated discounted accommodation at the 5 star InterContinental Hotel in Sanctuary Cove for delegates who require accommodation throughout the period of the conference.
Saturday 20th – Wednesday 24th May = $199 inc GST per night.
Thursday 25th – Sunday 28th May = $370 inc GST per night.
Please note accommodation is limited this year so to avoid disappointment please book early. We will then make your booking with the hotel to ensure you get the discounted rate and the hotel will send you confirmation directly. Please note that rooms are first in first served as numbers are limited.
Leaders of marine industry associations and owners and managers of the leading boat shows from around world will converge on the beautiful Gold Coast, Australia for International Boating Week, set to take place from 22nd – 28th May, 2017.
The Congress has been scheduled to align with the ASMEX conference (May 23-24) and the SCIBS and GCME boat shows (25-28 May). Congress delegates will be encouraged to join ASMEX and enjoy both boat shows during a very productive week of exposure to the Australian boating industry.
SANCTUARY COVE INTERNATIONAL BOAT SHOW – Thursday 25th – Sunday 28th May 2017
AIMEX and Superyacht Australia organise the superyacht alley each year in the Pantaenius Superyacht and Marine Pavilion. To register you interest in booking space please contact us on +61 3 9867 6625 or email Emily -email@example.com or Lhamo - firstname.lastname@example.org
There are a number of key opportunities to profile your business by being a sponsor of ASMEX, the key conference for the superyacht, export and commercial marine sectors.
If you are interested in gaining greater profile at ASMEX and want to learn more about sponsorship opportunities, please contact us – email@example.com
Click here to review our sponsorship flyer.
The team at AIMEX look forward to receiving your registration. For further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone +61 3 9867 6625 or email firstname.lastname@example.org